Inca Inchi Seed Oil & Horse Chestnut Extract
Light night cream for sensitive, redness-prone skin. Designed to activate night-time skin regeneration processes.
A well-balanced complex of precious oils and ceramides accelerates the regeneration of the skin’s hydrolipidic barrier. The combination of witch hazel, ivy, arnica, chestnut extracts acts as capillary-strengthening, lymphatic drainage and anti-inflammatory agent. The healing properties of brown algae and bur-marigold help to prevent skin inflammation and photoaging.
No posts found
- Bidens Pilosa Extract (and) Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil (and) Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Seed Oil (and) Linum Usitatissimum (LinSeed) Seed Oil
- Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil
- Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Oil
- Ceramide NP, Polyglyceryl-10 Laureate,
- Polymnia Sonchifolia Root Juice
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (and) Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract
- Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butte
- Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn Pulp) Oil
- Hedera Helix Extract, Aesculus Hippocastanum Extract, Humulus Lupulus Extract
- Arnica Montana Extract
Apply the cream on cleansed face with patting movements.
To prevent stretching and damage to the skin, apply the cream along the massage lines. For this:
- Apply a small portion of the cream on the nose bridge, nose and chin.
- Divide the cream from the nose bridge to the hairline and from the nose bridge to the temples.
- Spread the cream from nose to ear lobe with patting movements.
- Spread the cream from the top of the upper lip to the ear lobe and from the chin to the ear lobe.
Do not forget about the neck and decollete - the skin in these places also need your care.
When you first receive your airless pump bottle, pump the top a few times and your product should start dispensing normally. Some bottles may take up to 10-30 pumps. If you’re not getting any product after pumps, we recommend priming the pump. There is a disk that pushes the product to the top which can become stuck, and you may need to bang the bottom of the bottle 3-4 times on a flat-hard surface to loosen the disk, then hold your bottle upside-down and gently tap the top of the bottle against a flat surface. This should get the product moving.