Poppy Oil & Phytoceramides
Light anti-aging fluid cream for sensitive skin. It contains precious, easily absorbed oils, phytoceramides and moisturizing plant components which maximize skin protection and promote its physiological functions. The prebiotic derived from the yacon root supports and strengthens skin's immunity. The anti-aging and antioxidant complex stimulates the regeneration of deep skin structures and prevents wrinkles.
It is a perfect makeup base.
No posts found
- Oryza Sativa Bran Oil
- Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter
- Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Oil
- Ceramide NP, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate
- Polymnia Sonchifolia Root Juice
- Papaver Somniferum Seed Oil
- Calcium Ketogluconate
- Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter
- Tocopherol (mixed), Beta-Sitosterol, Squalene
- Sodium Hyaluronate (low-molecular)
Apply the cream on cleansed face with patting movements.
To prevent stretching and damage to the skin, apply the cream along the massage lines. For this:
- Apply a small portion of the cream on the nose bridge, nose and chin.
- Divide the cream from the nose bridge to the hairline and from the nose bridge to the temples.
- Spread the cream from nose to ear lobe with patting movements.
- Spread the cream from the top of the upper lip to the ear lobe and from the chin to the ear lobe.
Do not forget about the neck and decollete - the skin in these places also need your care.
As a base for make-up, apply the cream for 20-30 minutes before makeup.
In the cold season, put the cream at least in 30 minutes before going outside.
When you first receive your airless pump bottle, pump the top a few times and your product should start dispensing normally. Some bottles may take up to 10-30 pumps. If you’re not getting any product after pumps, we recommend priming the pump. There is a disk that pushes the product to the top which can become stuck, and you may need to bang the bottom of the bottle 3-4 times on a flat-hard surface to loosen the disk, then hold your bottle upside-down and gently tap the top of the bottle against a flat surface. This should get the product moving.